Job Description Summary
The Team Leader will lead and direct a defined team to achieve production schedule, cost, quality, and safety, compliance, and customer satisfaction goals within our manufacturing facility. The Team Leader oversees, monitors and coordinates manufacturing team activities, giving importance to individuals members' and overall team achievement in achieving policy deployment objectives. Ensures teams' goals are aligned with and represent the company's objectives. Acts as a liaison between senior leadership, manufacturing employees, team members and other functional areas. Works proactively in addressing potential issues and applies real-time problem solving skills when working towards resolution. Coordinates and ensures manufacturing short and long-term goals are achieved within designated timelines. Actively involved in real-time problem resolution of issues. Monitors and evaluates progress and results, and determines improvements that may be needed in operating procedures or objectives. Leader will be full supportive of Goodrich Values, employee philosophies and Lean manufacturing. Performs role with minimum supervision and exceptional results.
1. Review production schedule with their area associates and coordinate actions with production control and quality department.
2.Coordinate with production control and quality the implementation of model changes.
3. Validate model changes and implementations according to work instruction in each operation assuring right execution in terms of quality, safety and according the rate specified for each process.
4. Coordinate scrap control and ticket fill according to scrap control procedure, analyzing and understanding scrap root causes to apply process feed back to operators to prevent material damage.
5. Works closely with manufacturing, quality and production control and other support areas in a team environment to ensure efficient operation of machinery and to implement process improvements.
6.Performs role with minimum supervision and exceptional results.
6. Assure tasks are performed without endangering self or others.
7. Fill daily production reports assuring precise information.
MINIMUN REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3 - 6 Years of experience as Production Supervisor
* Bilingual English - Spanish
* Lean manufacturing Tools