• Use the principles of agile to help customers of advanced manufacturing engineering.
• Npd to exploit teamcenter process.
• Machine simulation to minimize costs and maximize delivery targets.
• Through jira digital manufacturing changes management.
• Coordinate the implementation and support of robots, machines, tooling in the teamcenter manufacturing resource library.
• Teach others how to develop resources from the manufacturing library, which allows extended use of simulation in all honeywell locations.
• As part of a highly committed and integrated plm team.
• You will be a key technical focal point in plm.
• Development of new products and manufacturing engineering.
• Deliver high impact business results as you become a technical leader and coach for other engineers to trust.
• Bachelor's Degree in an Manufacturing Engineering or related technical field
• 1+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in component machining or product assembly process planning environment
• 1+ years of experience working as a NC Programmer with CAM or similar
• 2+ years of experience working as a Post Processor Engineer with CAM or Similar
• 2+ years of experience working with Team center/CAM or Similar. Tooling and Machine Simulation Libraries
• Experience in TCL/TK, User Defined Events (UDE) and Change Management
• Familiar with AGILE principles
• Greenbelt certification
• Strong leadership skills
• Desire to share and teach others
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Recognition that teaching others is the best learning tool
• Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
• FMEA and RCCA experience
|Área||Informática y Sistemas|