• The quality engineer has the direct responsibility to provide the strategic direction and vision of the quality team within the company.
• Practical experience in process improvements using quality tools that may include, among others, failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA).
• Design of experiments (DOE), evaluation and development of process capabilities.
• Error testing, six sigma, adjusted manufacturing and statistical process control practices (SPC).
• Continuous improvement of quality.
• Actively work for continuous improvement together with other employees.
• Acts as customer representative and quality.
• Quality for the process and performance of the presentation of new products.
• It fulfills functions of leader, internal auditor.
• Responsible for the specific quality guarantee of day to day.
• Lead, participates in the resolution of customer complaints.
• Supervises, coordinates complaints with suppliers regarding the quality of raw materials.
• Spirit of problem solving, to conduct research on the quality of clients and suppliers and request corrective actions.
• Perform other tasks as needed when assigned by the administration.
• Responsible for the process of management of quality objectives of the site.
• Manage document control according to the requirements of the quality manual.
• Direct and require other departments to develop their quality assurance.
• Has knowledge and understanding of FMEA, APQP, MSA, SPC, PPAP, control plan.
• Industrial, Mechanical engineering degree or related fields.
• One year minimum experience in similar position in a ISO9001, TS-IATF 16949 certified company
• Knowledge of new product development and engineering changes
• Knowledge TQM and Six Sigma process preferred,
• Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP, Minitab
• Skills: Problem solving, decision making, planning, work under pressure, customer focus, team work, communication.
|Área||Control de Calidad|
|Horario||Lunes a viernes 7:00 am a 5:00 pm|